Most of my directions, instructions, and assignments will be clearly given and repeated in class.
The year is winding down! Make sure to get all assignments in soon and keep those grades up during the last few weeks.
ALSO: Plan on reading everything you can get your hands on this summer! Come into next year ready to go! Each step you take gets you closer to your DREAMS!!!!
Enjoy your day, and have a GREAT week!!!
Week of May 6:
South America & Africa Unit
Presentation in class on Friday 5/10/19
Topic: 1 country in South America AND the country of South Africa
Rochester Development Project = Due: Monday 4/29/19
Question: How would you redesign Rochester, MN for yours to Rochester
Required:5 vocabulary words as you are describing how you would change Rochester to fit your generation.
– Rochester Map
How would you redesign Rochester, MN to benefit your generation?
– 3 Areas (Urban Core, Urban Fringe, Rural Fringe)
– 5 Vocabulary Words from Ch. 5 included in your changes
– Written Section: Include the 5 vocabulary words and describe how you would change Rochester to benefit your generation. Rochester will be changing anyway, so how would you change it?
8th Week is right around the corner! Please talk to me about your missing assignments.
Current topic = Cold War
Current Assignments =
-WW2 and Cold War Pamphlet (Must contain detailed information about each section along with a picture in each section)
– America Story of Us “Boomers” Video Worksheet
Past Assignment Instructions:
Web Site Invention = PAPER Versions will be accepted
If your Invention Web Site still shows a missing score either show me your site personally or create a paper version.
– 2 Blog Posts (About the Invention / Sell the Invention)
– 1 Paragraph about the Invention
– At least 1 picture
* Try to make the Web Site as unique and professional as possible. Add Marketing techniques which we went over in class (branding, taglines, color, etc.)
Current Topic = MN during the Cold War
Next Topic to finish the year = Modern Minnesota
WW2 and cold War Pamphlet
America Story of Us “Boomers” Worksheet
Retakes if needed on the WW2 Test
– WW1 Review Worksheet
– WW1 Fill in the Blank Worksheet