9 Sixth Ave SE, Hayfield, MN 55940
Community Ed & Summer Rec
ISD 203 Community Education Classes will be posted on this website and the Hayfield Community Education Facebook Page. Please check back often for information and updates
The mission of Community Education is to engage people of all ages in creating a lifelong learning environment and provide opportunities for all community members to reach their full potential as an individual, as a family and as public citizens.
Our classes include:
Community Education Directors:
It’s Easy to Register!
JMC REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to the Hayfield Community Schools website at hayfield.k12.mn.us.
- Click on the District tab.
- Go to Community Ed.
- Click on the Registration Form.
- Fill in information online and hit submit.
- Go to the Home Page of the Hayfield Community Schools website again. On the right side under “Quick Links” there is a JMC Online tab. Click on that.
- Enter your login information. Make sure the year says 18-19 school year.
- Click on the Parent icon.
- On the left side click on the Tuition/Fees OR Lunch, depending on what you are paying
- Click on the blue JMC Online Payment button at the top
of the screen.
- Click on FEE under Payment Type.
***The Balance button does not work for payments!
- Click on the Fee you are going to pay for and hit OK.
- Enter your credit/debit card or check information and hit
NOTE: Please allow up to one business day to for the billing statement to be available.
Full payments must accompany completed/signed form.
(The online payment system only works for residents of the Hayfield School District. If you are from another community you will need to mail in your registration and fee to the address below.)
Hayfield Elementary School
9 Sixth Ave SE
Hayfield, MN 55940
Checks Payable to: Hayfield Community Education
Hayfield Community Education Advisory Council:
Mary Peterson-Chair person
The Community Education Advisory Council meets 4 times a year. It is our desire to have all aspects of the community represented on this council.
If you are interested in sharing your time and involvement in life-long learning, please call Tanya or Jess.