9 Sixth Ave SE, Hayfield, MN 55940
MS. TESMER’S EXPECTATIONS
Success in sixth grade is easily accomplished by following these simple rules:
- BE PREPARED
- Have the following supplies in class EVERYDAY
- Pencils (sharpened before class begins)
- Be on time to class. YOU NEED TO BE IN YOUR SEAT WHEN THE BELL RINGS.
- Students will actively participate in their learning by completing all assignments on time, asking questions, contributing to class discussions, and working collaboratively with their classmates.
- Late Work- work with be accepted for a 10% reduction of the grade. Five (5) days school days after the due date. 50% credit will be assigned to work completed after the first week but before the end of the 8th week of the quarter.
- Be prepared to think and ask questions.
- BE RESPECTFUL
To create a positive learning environment you should treat others the way you would want to be treated. This includes your peers, your teachers, and yourself.
- GIVE 100% EFFORT
We have high expectations for all of the students and firmly believe that success is a measure of one’s attitude and work ethic.
- ASK FOR HELP.
Anytime that you feel confused, lost, or just want additional help PLEASE ASK!