9 Sixth Ave SE, Hayfield, MN 55940
Students in FACS 7 will be studying food and nutrition, sewing construction, and social etiquette. Students should:
- be able to work safely in the lab and at home.
- understand and be able to use basic skills of food preparation.
- understand and be able to use recommended US guidelines to examine nutritional needs
- understand the benefits and responsibilities of being a group member.
- understand and be able to use basic skills to care for self.
- be able to use basic textile skills.
- be able to follow directions.