9 Sixth Ave SE, Hayfield, MN 55940
High School Science Teacher
Anatomy/Physiology Course Objectives
- Anatomy/Physiology Course Objectives
- Students will be able to identify all the organelles of an animal cell and list their function.
- Students will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of anatomical positions, directions, and sections through various activities.
- Students will be able to understand the chemical make-up of the human body at a molecular level and relate it to the body as a whole.
- Students will be able to name muscles and know their function.
- Students will be able to list bones and articulations and their relation to the muscles.
- Students will be able to describe the flow of blood through the heart.