9 Sixth Ave SE, Hayfield, MN 55940
High School Science Teacher
The following grading scale will be used:
100-94% A 76-74% C
93-90% A- 73-70% C-
89-87% B+ 69-67% D+
86-84%B 66-64% D
83-80% B- 63-60% D-
79-77% C+ 59-0 %
Summative Assessments (test, projects, and some labs) will be 90% of your grade.
- You have the opportunity to re-take a summative assessment within 5 school days of the test/project date. It is your responsibility to schedule the re-take with me and you must have all of your formative assessments turned in. The re-take will be the final score for the test/project.
- Students in violation of the district’s academic dishonesty policy will have 5 school days to complete an alternative assessment. I will determine when and where the make-up will be done. Choosing to not do the alternative assessment will result in a zero.
Formative Assessments or Assignments influence 10% of your grade.
- You are responsible for turning work in on time!
- Make sure your first and last name is on all assignments.
- Assignments turned in by the
Due Date = full credit
Deadline (5 school days after the due date) = 90% credit
8th Week Credit (before the 8th week of the quarter) = 50% credit