Hello!! My name is Marty Dick. Here are a few things about me so you can get to know me better.
1. This is my 16th year at Hayfield High School, 21st year overall in education.
2. I’m a 1992 graduate of St. Thomas High School in St. Thomas North Dakota. My graduating class consisted of twelve kids, 9 boys and 3 girls. St. Thomas today has a population of about 340 people.
3. I’m a 1997 graduate of Mayville State University located in Mayville North Dakota. I received a double major in Social Science and Physical Education with a minor in coaching. I also played four years of baseball at Mayville State. Go Comets!!
4. I received my Masters Degree in Teaching and Learning from St. Mary’s University Winona MN in 2005.
5. My teaching career began at St. Pius X school Rochester MN in 1998. I then went to Elgin-Millville High School in 2001. In 2004 I came to Hayfield where I continue to teach the best kids in Minnesota.
6. My wife Kristi, works for IBM in Rochester MN. I have 3 children, Christopher, Taylor, and Brady.
7. In my spare time I love the outdoors. Hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, and riding my Harley Davidson are passions of mine.