9 Sixth Ave SE, Hayfield, MN 55940
Students in Family and Consumer Science (FACS) 8 will study food and nutrition, sewing construction, career exploration and consumer awareness. Students should:
- be able to work safely in the lab and at home.
- understand and be able to use basic skills of food preparation.
- understand and be able to use US & RDA guidelines to examine nutritional needs
- understand the benefits and responsibilities of being a group member.
- understand and be able to use basic consumer skills.
- be able to use basic textile skills.